Approved training organization (n° 72 33 0677 23)
With our team of scientists ( who are specialized in different areas such as fermentation, the chemistry of phenolic compounds, genetics, the chemistry of aromas, stabilization processes, etc.), engineers, œnologists, chemists and microbiologists, SARCO is able to offer training suited to your needs.
These courses cover both theoretical and practical aspects. They may take place either in our laboratory or within your company.
Some examples of our training courses :
- Wine microbiology: theoretical and practical training / 1 day
- Strategy against Brettanomyces / ½ day
- Wine spoilage microorganisms. Risks associated with their development / ½ day
- From wine preparation to bottling: stability measurements & stabilization management / 1 day
- Identification of cloudiness and deposits on bottled wines / 1 day
- Volatile thiols and their implication in white, rosé and red wine aromas / ½ day
- Wine aromas from the grape to the bottle / ½ day
- Chemical analysis of grapes & wines / duration & programme tailored to the needs of the trainees
SARCO is an approved training organization. (Accreditation No. 7233067723).